Shadowing/Observation experiences are offered to allow persons of interest to learn more about what we do here at Marietta Eye Clinic. All of the following steps must be completed for approval by Human Resources. The shadower/observer is responsible for all steps below through to completion.
1. All shadowers/observers must be at least 18 years of age to shadow.
2. The shadowing/observation period is an unpaid opportunity anywhere between 1 to 4 weeks.
3. Shadowing/observation time and person will be approved by the Human Resources Department.
4. Allow at least 10 business days to complete the shadowing application process.
5. Once approved, the shadower must wear the shadower/observer badge at all times while on campus.
6. The shadower will not have any hands-on patient care or employee work.
7. If there is a job opportunity available, you will be pulled for consideration.